Hearts Grow Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Hearts Grow fans to come together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanation of their disbanding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
worldgenius

worldgenius

Explanation of their disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 am

Heartsgrow was all and well, as i still remember when sora was released. then after a year sora was released, it was kind of confusing and worrysome as to why their wasnt any songs, albums, live shows, or anything from their group. well in november of last year, they posted a new post on their english site that went to the official site for durarara. by them doing this, we thought maybe they would be doing an opening or an ending for that anime. alas, later we found out it wouldnt be them, and that it was a different group. next we also noticed that their werent anymore diary posts, which during the year without any releases had been updated. After many comments left on the post, and questions as to what was happening, a little statement was made onto the main page of their japanese website. it expalined, that their boss for the studio had unfortunately passed, and that they were taking a hiatus from music. they didnt disband officially, but it was impsed by them saying how they had differences in directions to take their music, and how nothing was updated(diary, site, posts). well we can only hope for the better! no matter what i know theyll come back to give me the music that mad eget into jpop! cheers

If you make a reply after this post, leave a I love you to show your a fan for hearts grow!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

PostSubject: Natsukashii sa... Hearts Grow   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah! I know the band since the release of Kasanaru Kage, but I know that the opening of Naruto. As soon as I heard the beautiful melody of the song Yura Yura, I could see that would be the band of my dreams. Since then always managed to smile more easily, because even in sorrow, there was a reason to smile, so I learned with the band. But when he learned that the band could finish, I soon went badly and I wondered, "Why a band so happy and motivated as Hearts Grow could end up like this?" .. I cried a lot when it was, until my mom got scared, but soon learned that they could return, and that some would go solo, since I never gave up waiting for them, because I know they will return, and soon.
Back to top Go down
http://heartsgrowbrasil.blogspot.com.br/
worldgenius

worldgenius

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 am

Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
Yeah! I know the band since the release of Kasanaru Kage, but I know that the opening of Naruto. As soon as I heard the beautiful melody of the song Yura Yura, I could see that would be the band of my dreams. Since then always managed to smile more easily, because even in sorrow, there was a reason to smile, so I learned with the band. But when he learned that the band could finish, I soon went badly and I wondered, "Why a band so happy and motivated as Hearts Grow could end up like this?" .. I cried a lot when it was, until my mom got scared, but soon learned that they could return, and that some would go solo, since I never gave up waiting for them, because I know they will return, and soon.

I also knew them the first time narutos opening was aired. the first thing that popped into my mind was, what is the name of this song? lol If i had to list my favorites from them, i would have to list every song they have written, since i love them all. As i stated long ago, this is one of the only bands in my life where i have listened to everything they have, and not find one where it makes me skip to the next track. If this band shall make a return i will be like affraid
this then like cheers

I love you
Back to top Go down
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

PostSubject: I'm Oséias, but my nickname is Ozy Isamu Hyung! XD   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 am

For those unaware, I am the "oseias14" youtube. I could not access the Fanclub there. So I say here.

I like basketball Basketball

I love my family king Very Happy queen

And.. I LOVE...

Explanation of their disbanding Hearts10
Back to top Go down
worldgenius

worldgenius

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 am

Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
For those unaware, I am the "oseias14" youtube. I could not access the Fanclub there. So I say here.

I like basketball Basketball

I love my family king Very Happy queen

And.. I LOVE...

Explanation of their disbanding Hearts10

WOO!! welcome to the forum, its nice to see you here! hopefully this forum will become popular!
Back to top Go down
HeartsGrowRox
Admin
HeartsGrowRox

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:43 am

I also got to know Hearts Grow after Kasanaru Kage XD It was their highest ranked single so I guess a lot of people have.

I think after Yuuya injured his ebow, I think the band decided to wait for him to get better. Maybe they needed to release Sora in order to stay with Epic Records because in most contracts you have to release songs by a certain time. Why Haruna wanted to go solo is a mystery to me, but since it's been a year and she hasn't done anything solo (Chiaki's done more solos...) it's a possibility that she changed her mind and the band is making a comeback like those comments said! After all, it was comments like that that let us about their hiatus... so I think they are true!!

Maybe Chiaki doesn't want to go solo either. Maybe she needed the money (since none of the band has said they went to college, it wouldn't be easy to find good jobs in their state), or maybe she wanted to stay in the public eye and comfort the fans. If Chiaki wanted to go solo (or even Haruna), she could've landed a record deal in less than a year.
Back to top Go down
http://heartsgrowfanclub.wordpress.com/
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

HeartsGrowRox wrote:
I also got to know Hearts Grow after Kasanaru Kage XD It was their highest ranked single so I guess a lot of people have.

I think after Yuuya injured his ebow, I think the band decided to wait for him to get better. Maybe they needed to release Sora in order to stay with Epic Records because in most contracts you have to release songs by a certain time. Why Haruna wanted to go solo is a mystery to me, but since it's been a year and she hasn't done anything solo (Chiaki's done more solos...) it's a possibility that she changed her mind and the band is making a comeback like those comments said! After all, it was comments like that that let us about their hiatus... so I think they are true!!

Maybe Chiaki doesn't want to go solo either. Maybe she needed the money (since none of the band has said they went to college, it wouldn't be easy to find good jobs in their state), or maybe she wanted to stay in the public eye and comfort the fans. If Chiaki wanted to go solo (or even Haruna), she could've landed a record deal in less than a year.

Yes, they could return it. Now Yuuya should already be better. I really want them back and release something .. as a single or an album with new songs .. the comments say they have new songs .. it made me happy because now we know they are not motivated, they're doing and play new songs. I hope the return is soon, hopefully later this year ...
Back to top Go down
alejandro9307

alejandro9307

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

I do not care if they are recording new songs, what I really care about is whether they will return, is the only thing I want, I do not care how.

sorry for my english, I'm taking courses in English just to get along with other members, and then no doubt the Japanese continue to follow more closely to

Last edited by alejandro9307 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am

alejandro9307 wrote:
I do not care if they are recording new songs, what I really care about is whether they will return, is the only thing I want, I do not care how.

sorry for my Inglés, I'm taking courses in English just to get along with other members, and then no doubt the Japanese continue to follow more closely to

Ok, I understand you. My native language is Portuguese. And I think I'm better in Japanese than English as well. I use the translator very occasionally, if not it would not have so many friends from other countries. And you are very nice friends, helped me to find things in the band, and I am very grateful to you all. Embarassed Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 am

Happy New Year for all! XDDDDDD
I wish Happiness, peace and health! 2011 surely will be better than 2010! XD
And I hope the return of Hearts Grow!
Thanks to all you friends and fans of Hearts Grow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of their disbanding   Explanation of their disbanding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanation of their disbanding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts Grow Fan Forum :: Hearts Grow :: General Conversation-
Jump to: